- Want to be part of a high-energy private sector team delivering transformational action and investment to diversify north east Scotland’s economy?
- Do you know programme and project management lifecycles, from scoping and development to implementation, review and evaluation?
- Are you a strong team player, comfortable with rolling out new processes and supporting colleagues to achieve successful adoption?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to finalise the development and application of a standard management, monitoring and evaluation system for Opportunity North East programmes and transformational projects.
The Programme Manager is responsible for leading the development and company-wide adoption of the ONE approach to programme management for key sector projects and activity and transformational projects developed and led by ONE. This remit includes projects that have secured funding from partners and public sources. The values of programmes and projects led by ONE range from under £1m to £40m. ONE Directors and Project Managers are responsible for developing the projects, securing funding approval and the day-to-day delivery of projects.
- Finalise the development and application of a standard programme management, monitoring and evaluation system for ONE programmes and transformational projects.
- Roll out and implement the programme management system in ONE, coaching and supporting project managers to adopt and use it.
- Programme manage significant projects within an agreed project governance structure, providing approved project and programme updates to ONE and partners.
- Coordinate and submit scheduled monitoring reports to partners and funding organisations, including the benefits realisation of project and programme activity.
- Measure and track outcomes and impacts of programmes, identify benefits to individuals, businesses, sectors and communities.
- Ensure that programme and project reporting meet the agreed project approvals and funders' legal requirements.
- Programme and/or project management at all stages of the project management cycle, from scoping, planning and implementation to review and evaluation.
- Developing and delivering projects, programme governance, and frameworks to encourage a team-based approach to innovative work.
- Developing productive relationships with internal teams, partner organisations and contractors.
- Microsoft applications and SharePoint, and other appropriate digital tools.
- Advanced report writing skills, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Working with others to meet critical dates and deadlines.
Terms and Conditions
This full-time role is based in Opportunity North East's office in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) and offers a competitive salary, pension scheme, life assurance, private health care and flexible working between office and home.
For a full candidate brief contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 12 noon on Friday 9 September. To apply, send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com