About the job
We are looking for a social media expert to join our Life Sciences team in Aberdeen. Our Digital Marketing and Community Building Executive is a new and exciting role:
- You’ll grow the social media presence and create and deliver digital content for Opportunity North East life sciences activity, including the transformational £40 million BioHub project.
- You’ll use data and insights to reach key audiences, drive engagement and start conversations.
- You’ll make an impact and define Aberdeen’s story as a leading location for entrepreneurship, innovation and commercialisation in the sector.
- You’ll be at the heart of one of the UK’s fastest growing industries, working with founders, partners and stakeholders in an exciting community spanning academic, commercial and healthcare interests.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Director of Life Sciences and working closely with the Opportunity North East marketing and communications team, you’ll be:
- Creating content for multiple digital platforms to engage target audiences and initiating conversations.
- Communicating the strengths and successes of the life sciences commercial, academic, and healthcare community with a focus on entrepreneurship, business start-up and spinout and sector growth.
- Growing the audience and increasing engagement on social media.
- Connecting and strengthening the community.
- Working with partners and life sciences business to showcase success.
Who you are
You’ll understand how to connect with and build an audience using insight and data to deliver the right content at the right time via the right channels.
- A strong writer, creative and keen to test new ideas
- Motivated, enthusiastic and personable with the drive to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Degree qualified and a minimum of three years’ experience in a digital marketing or social media communications role.
What we offer
This new role is based in Aberdeen and offers a competitive salary, pension scheme, life assurance, private health care and flexible working between office and home.
For a full candidate brief contact email@example.com
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org