We are looking for a full-time Front of House & Digital Administrator to join the ONE CodeBase team in Aberdeen. This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic individual with a strong customer focus to support and work across a range of reception, community and digital activities in a vibrant start-up hub environment.
ONE CodeBase is a partnership between private sector led economic development company Opportunity North East (ONE) and leading tech business incubator CodeBase which is targeting digital company start up and growth in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire with new investment and focus on entrepreneurial growth.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and assisting them so that they have a great experience with ONE CodeBase
- Developing weekly/monthly engagement plans for social communications, ensuring they respect ONE CodeBase’s unique open access ethos and impartiality; maintaining a consistent brand voice
- Promoting ONE CodeBase facilities, events programme and tenants
- Leading pro-active communication with the team to identify potential content, and ensuring effective and varied messaging across all of ONE CodeBase’s social media channels
- E-newsletter management and distribution through MailChimp, including receiving and entering content from the team into existing templates
- Previous experience in a customer-facing environment
- Good IT skills – knowledge of the Google suite of tools desirable (Docs, Drive, Calendar, Groups)
- Confident in using a range of social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and Hootsuite to communicate the aims of the ONE CodeBase brand, digital community development, customer service and audience development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate concepts succinctly and effectively
- Creative; willing to propose, explore and develop new ways to maximise our online audience and engage our community
- Analytical, familiar with social media metrics and analysis of them; such as Mailchimp/Buffer
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000.
For more information, including a detailed job description, please contact Zoe Evans, ONE CodeBase Community & Events Manager, at email@example.com
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 6th March. Interviews will take place the following week.